As affordable price as the Kia Forte is, buying a new car is still a big investment.
1. Air filters The air filter may seem small in the gradn scheme of things, but it does an excellent job of preventing dust from coating some of the more vital parts of your engine.
2. Quality car tires As the only part of your Forte family car that actually touches the road, the performance of your tires is crucial to the safety of your vehicle.
3. Serpentine belt The accessories in your Kia Forte are powered by the seprentine belt. The accessories in question include the water pump, alternator, and air conditioning compressor.
4. Spark plugs The task of changing the spark plugs is a little tougher than the other maintenance items mentioned already, but its well worth the effort. A fresh set of plugs can deliver an improvement in performance and fuel economy.
5. Brakes You dont really realize how important your brakes are until you are forced to use them in an emergency situation. A good set of working brakes is essential to the safety of you and everyone else who takes a ride in your Kia Forte 4-dor sedan or 5-door hatchback.
6. Oil changes One of the easiest ways to keep your car running as smoothly as possible is to make sure that you maintain a regular oil change schedule. A good motor oil will keep all of your engines moving parts lubricated and safe from the negative effects of heat, friction, and combustion.