Some people live their life with intense fervor. They are highly self-motivated, productive and successful. Self-motivation is accomplishing what needs to be done without the need for prompting, supervision or push from others. Self-motivation helps accomplish goals and leads to success. This leads to higher self-esteem, mood and confidence.
Using the 11 techniques for increase your Self-Motivation
1. Have maintained an attitude of gratitude.
2. Begin self-motivating first thing.
3. Reinforce your positive behavior.
4. Recognize that no one else can motivate you.
5. Decide to live your dreams.
6. Take control of yourself.
7. Dream big and set goals.
8. Motivate others.
9. Take risks.
10. Embrace failure.
11. Seek out and receive constructive feedback.