Come experience one of the oldest civilizations as well as one of the most modern in the forefront of change
Location: Haidian district, Beijing
School: Qi Cai Xing training school
Working hours: 25hours/week, 45mins/class, Wed-Sun
Students from 3-12
We are looking for candidates that:
1. Native/non-native speaker
2. Hold at least a Bachelor’s degre e in any major
3. Ideally have previous teach ing experience but not required
4. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA related teaching certificate optional but encouraged
- Be Interested in Chinese culture and love tea ching
- Be serious about coming to China and about taking on a te aching assignment
- Excellent verbal communication skills and high level of flexibility
- Dedicated, culturally flexibility, good organization skills and r espectful
- Loyal, creative, enthusias tic and professional
- Must be in good health
- No criminal record
- Eligible candidates are re quired to do a demo teaching video or self-introduction Video
- Basic salary 9,000 RMB/month - 12,000 RMB/month plus Bonus for extra classes taught: 1,000 - 2,000 RMB approximately ($150 - $300 USD)/month
- An academic year Completion Bonu s: 3,000 - 6,000 RMB or approximately
($450 - $900 USD)
- Airport pick up, welcome d inner, free lodge upon arrival
- Free housing/living allowance at placed school, free lunch (public s chool) on week weekday
- Part-time job supported if necessary
- Flight ticket allowance at the contract year-end 3,000-5000 RMB
- Referral & recommendation commission 2,000 RMB
- Free Chinese classes weekly if need
- Visa Documentation & Pre-departure Guide
- Setting up other necessities
Create an Unrivaled Education Experience
• Classroom: Create learning s paces that support and enhance c urriculum activities.
• Teaching: Teach lessons in a way that meets each child&rs quo;s unique learning style.
• Care: Meet physical and emotional needs of each child and provide an atmosphere that makes students and families feel valued.
• Organization: Keep classroom supplie s, daily records and child informa tion org anized.
• Assessments: Complete student asses sments using classroom observations. Actively pa rticipat e in parent conferences with the Lead Teacher or Center Director.
• Best Practices: Incorporate early childhood educatio nal best practices learned through formal educat ion, job training, and experience. Share your own knowled ge with Assistant Teachers.
• Technology: Learn t o use the technology and systems needed for your job, and be willing to learn new programs, applications, systems, or devices as things change.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
• Must be able to adapt to continuously changing, fast-pac ed environmen t and make the students’ needs your primary focu s.
• Must be able to fully engage in physical activity. Must be able to kneel, stoop, squat, and stand for a long time, and demonstrate and engage in activities like jumping, dancing, walking, and running.
• Work is primarily performed at the center. Work is sometimes performed off site for field trips.
• Must be able to see and hear well enough to monitor classrooms and playgrounds to keep students safe at all times.
Please contact us for more details
Salary: 9000 CNY to 12000 CNY Monthly
Contract type: Part time
Work visa provided: Yes
Work Location: Beijing
- Teaching experience
- Degree in any field
- Passport holders
Apply online via this link: