To Apply visit this link: http://cips.antianfan.com/343f5c
Do you enjoy traveling, culture, amazing food, and new experience's Would you like to get paid to travel, eat amazing food, meet wonderful new people and live for FREE?
We are searching for professionals who are serious and passionate about teaching and living abroad in China! Many top schools in the booming cities of China are seeking positive individuals to teach English and to learn from you
This once in a lifetime opportunity pays you to travel, eat, and live for FREE while teaching and shaping young minds of tomorrow
Come experience one of the oldest civilizations as well as one of the most modern in the forefront of change
Location: Liuyang city, Hunan province
Type: Public middle school
Working hours: 16hours/week, Mon-Fri, 45mins/class
Students from 14-16
We are looking for candidates tha t:
1. Native/non-native speaker
2. Hold at least a Bachelor&rs quo;s degree in any major
3. Ideally have previous teaching experience but not required
4. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA related teaching certificate optional but encouraged
- Be Interested in Chinese culture and love teaching
- Be serious about coming to China and about taking on a teaching assignment
- Excellent verbal communication skills and high level of flexibility
- Dedicated, culturally flexibility, good organization skills and respectful
- Loyal, creative, enthusiastic and professio nal
- Must be in good health
- No criminal record
- Eligible candidates are required to do a demo teaching video or se lf-introduction Video
- Basic salary 8,000 RMB/month - 10,000 RMB/month plus Bonus for extra classes taught: 1,000 - 2,000 RMB approximately ($150 - $300 USD)/month
- An academic year Com pletion Bonus: 3,000 - 6,000 RMB or approximately
($450 - $900 USD)
- Airport pick up, welcome dinner, free lodge upon arrival
- Free housing/living allow ance at placed school, free lunch (public school) on week weekday
- Part-time job supported if necessary
- Flight ticket allowance at the contract year-end 3,000-5000 RMB
- Referral & recommendat ion commission 2,000 RMB
- Free Chinese classes weekly if need
- Visa Documentation & Pre-departure G uide
- Setting up other ne cessities
Create an Unrivaled Education Ex perience
• Classroom: Create learning spaces that support and enhance curriculum activities.
• Teaching: Teach l essons in a way that meets each ch ild’s unique learning style.
• Care: Meet physic al and emotional needs of each chi ld and provide an atmosphere that makes students and families feel valued.
• Organization: Keep classroom supplies, daily rec ords and child information organiz ed.
• Assessments: Complete student assessments using classroom observations. Actively participate in parent conferences with the Lead Teacher or Center Director.
• Best Practices: Incorporate early childhood educational best practices learned through formal education, job training, and experience. Share your own kno wledge with Assistant Teachers.
• Technology: Learn to use the technolog y and systems needed for your job, and be willing to learn new programs, applications, systems, or devices as things change.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
• Must be able to adapt to continuously changing, fast-paced environment and make the students ’ needs your primary focus.
• Must be able to fully engage in physical activity. Must be able to kneel, stoop, squat, and stand for a long time, and demonstrate and engage in activities like jumping, dancing, walking, and running.
• Work is primarily performed at t he center. Work is sometimes performed off site for field trips.
• Must be able to see and hear well enough to monitor classrooms and playgrounds to keep students safe at all times.
Please contact us for more details
Salary: 8000 CNY to 10000 CNY Monthly
Contract type: Part time
Work visa provided: Yes
Teaching Students age: middle school
Work Location: Liuyang
- Teaching experience
- Degree in any field
- Passport holders
Apply online via this link: